Setting a new standard in pallet pooling
9BLOC is the first nationwide network of certified, participant-based pallet manufacturers, recyclers and distributors in the US, serving food, beverage and consumer goods manufacturers distributing products throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. 9BLOC delivers the quality and service of local providers with the technology and simplicity of a national network. With our revolutionary solution utilizing a pool of brand new 9BLOC pallets, our clients gain more control than ever over the supply chain.
The 9BLOC pallet standard was created to provide a consistently high-quality, independently inspected, nine-block pallet. The 9BLOC logo on our pallets represents pallets that are built to the highest quality standards – guaranteeing the highest quality block pallet manufacturing in the country. Certified participants build and maintain 9BLOC pallets according to rigorous specifications, with quality control via third-party inspection. We take these standards seriously, to ensure that each certified manufacturer earns the right to brand our pallets with the 9BLOC logo. The 9BLOC logo symbolizes an unsurpassed level of service quality certified by third party inspection.
Each durable 9BLOC pallet is built to our exacting standards:
- Manufactured in North America using kiln-dried softwood.
- Certified heat-treated, to meet both domestic and international shipping requirements.
- Certified to the highest safety standards for the food, beverage and consumer goods industries.
- Individually marked and coded for tracking to reduce lost pallets.
- Environmentally responsible, designed to be repaired and reused.
- Checked against the standard by 9BLOC certified third-party inspectors.